I’m writing this special post today because I strongly believe that stories like this should be shared and celebrated within the internet marketing community.
What this particular individual has been able to achieve in such a short amount of time is inspiring and I sincerely hope it will inspire you and show you that reaching revenues like this are really possible.
Going for nothing to $100 Million Per Year is incredible and no small feat. Before I jump right into the details, I’d like to share how I first met this person…
A few years back I was launching some new affiliate offers. We had just wrapped up a Magic Bullet launch and I was getting back into the trenches.
I was launching some hot offers at the time like Diet, Penny Auctions, Teeth Whitening and e-Cig and I needed to find some reliable merchant processor’s to handle the credit card processing for me.
Here are some of the offers I was a able to dig up.
I don’t remember exactly how it came about, but I ended up meeting this kid that was here local in San Diego who was a representative for one of the Merchant Processing Companies…
I remember him coming to my office, we talked for a bit about the company he was representing, and ended up heading out back. He immediately noticed our assortment of luxury cars parked out back – Ferrari, Maserati and a really expensive Benz.
He stopped and asked me, “How did you guys get those cars?!”
I told him we were able to get those vehicles because of internet marketing.
Fast-forward four years later…
I’m walking to my offices here in downtown San Diego and I hear a honk to the left side of me.
Who is it? That same came GUY from a few years ago who was supposed to setup my merchant accounts… now driving in his VERY OWN Lamborghini!!
I couldn’t make this stuff up if I wanted to.
In just a few short years, this guy went from hustling merchant processing for a commission locally to now making $100 Million!
If you’re an affiliate doing any kind of big numbers in the scene, you most likely know this guy too. It’s the guy flying around in private jets and living on some private island. I once got a text message from my buddy AJ Roberts asking me if I knew this guy because he was in the affiliate marketing space and was spending some big cash out in some island where his friend was.
So how did he do it?
If I was a betting man I would say these are the top 5 things…
1) Hustler’s Ambition – Without question he’s got it. From where I first met him to where he’s at now – that’s the definition of a Hustler’s Ambition. Knowing what’s possible and giving it all you’ve got!
2) Own A Product – By owning his own product he’s able to outspend many affiliates because of increased EPS and at the same time he’s also grown by having affiliates promote his own products.
3) Don’t Be Afraid to Ask Questions – He could have just walked in, grabbed the paperwork he needed from me and left… but he didn’t. Instead he asked numerous questions about what I was doing and wasn’t afraid to ask questions.
4) Break Bread with Others – This is one of the things I really admire about this guy. I hear most of his current team is made up of old school friends he grew up with. I’ve met plenty of people who created their own offers, but this guy went about it differently. He brought his friends in with him and shared the love and instead of quick 3-month run like most offers, he’s still making waves.
5) Success Leaves Clues – Create products in HOT Markets as that’s where a lot of the money is being made. I have personally driven about $250k in sales to this guy’s offers and most of them are in HOT MARKETS (if not all of them).
(I recently heard from one of the members of my $25k Mastermind that he once cut a check for $450,000.00 to his Media Buyer for one month of traffic!)
Now I’m not saying this is all it takes to replicate his success because I’m sure there’s
a lot more things you’ll need to pick up along the way like resilience, cloaking (LOL), determination, etc.
So what’s the moral of this story though?
Open up – you never know how far it will take you. Life works in interesting ways and things always seem to come back around full-circle!
I don’t know if him coming to my offices and walking about and seeing the fleet of luxury cars we had parked back is what made him pursue his success even more but man – to have this kid walking into my offices working for a company on commission, interested in knowing how I made my money, and then seeing him a few years later making $100 Million is freakin’ inspiring!!!
Think it can’t happen to you?
I’m sure he probably thought the same thing…
Believe it or not there’s a group of guys like him making well over $100 Million per year doing the exact same thing.
With enough hustle -anything is impossible.
P.S. – I purposely left this individual’s name out of the post as he doesn’t know I’m writing a blog entry about him. If he sees it, maybe I’ll get an on the next private plane trip! Haha 😛 Congratulations on all your success either way bro!